Friday, October 17, 2008

Porter & Kamryn- 4 months old


Porter not only likes to suck his fingers, but he especially loves Kamryn's

I took the babies for their 4 month well-baby check today. Porter wighed in at 14 lbs 13 oz. and Kamryn weighed in at 12 lbs. 10 oz. It's interesting how they have consistently about 2 lbs. difference this whole time and Porter is atleast 1" longer than her. Both seem to be doing well and the Doc didn't have any concerns. Porter's Torticollis is getting a lot better so I haven't taken him to therapy for a few weeks; I just do stretches and such here at home and that seems to be working. They are both sleeping through the night quite often now (hooray), both have rolled over a couple of times, and they are starting to take an interest in toys but are still in the beginning stages where they like them for a couple of minutes and then all the sudden get really ticked at the toys and start screaming. Oh well, 2 minutes is 2 minutes, right?? They are the cutest little people and just grin from ear to ear and have even giggled a few times. I love this stage!!



I can't locate Porter's pictures so I'll have to add to the post tomorrow.

7 comments:

janna said...

they are so cute!!!

Nigbur Family said...

SOOOOO PRECIOUS! I love that Porter sucks on her fingers! I am sure he will be appalled at this later in life! Ha!

Greg and Wendy said...

I love the look on Kamryn's face as Porter is sucking her fingers! Can't quite put my finger on what she is thinking about the whole thing, but I think you can safely say she adores him!
By the way, I looked to see what size pictures I need. My frames require VERTICAL 4X6 pictures so the close-up of Kamryn on the right is perfect. And I would love the closest-up picture of Kaleb with the water-fall behind him. Jordyn, please get me the close-up of her as well as the one on the right on the bottom. I will see which works better with the other kid's pictures in the frames. The main thing, is keep going on the verticals!
It was so fun to see you all yesterday! Love you tons!
Mom

Jaedon Flora said...

Cindy - they are so cute they look like dolls! I am sooooooo glad they are starting to sleep through the night. It makes such a difference. Love ya.

Christie said...

They are so darling!!! It was so fun to see the kids at Cannons blessing. I couldn't believe how grown up Regen was. It kind of made me sad that she is changing from a little girl to a big girl. It will be fun to see you again soon and maybe the kids will not be thinking who the heck are these people. Love ya, Chris

Greg and Wendy said...

Very cute pix of the twins, Cind! We had such a fun (but short!) visit the other night! Thanks for accepting us on such short notice.
Love,
Dad

Lori Wilson said...

HI-larious! I'm laughing out loud looking at these pictures. I swear their first four months have flown by so fast. They'll be 1 before we know it! Yikes.