Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New fridge motto


I finally got around to changing my fridge quote this week. I loved this quote by President Monson! It really helps to post these because it seems like I'm at the fridge all day long! Do anyone else's kids have an obsession with the fridge, or is it just mine???? I told my mom one day that I would pay $100 for a fridge lock if there is such a thing, I'M SERIOUS!! I'm sure if I videotaped myself during the day, I would hear myself say all day, "GET OUT OF THE FRIDGE" at least 50 times. By the way, I really do feed my kids regular meals. (really)

1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

This, too, was one of my favorites from Conference...just a great reminder to live IN the moment, not always looking ahead to the next! Love your idea! And as often as you are at the fridge, you will be committing conference to memory- haha!