Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kids Creations


The kids love to do artwork. They color for hours at a time up at the bar so after school yesterday they decided to decorate for Fall since their mother is not on the ball. I felt really guilty so I helped them make some ghosts to hang on the trees and I ran down to the pumpkin patch in town and bought a few pumpkins. After FHE the girls decided to make a scarecrow. I get a good laugh everytime I go out on the porch.

Here are a few more creations from the past week. I think we go through a ream of paper every two weeks.
Regan's Creations

Morgan's Creations


Jordyn's Creations

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Holy Cow. Those girls are talented. Do you offer lessons?

Greg and Wendy said...

See what lots of Art time vs lots of TV time can do? Wow, these kids have artistic talent galore! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the scarecrow!