Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Give me your opinion!

I took Jord and Kaleb down to the river yesterday to snap some photos with my new camera! The weather was beautiful and the kids had fun exploring in this fun area that we went to. I would love your honest opinion on the pictures, some are good, some, not so good but I'm hoping there are atleast a couple that are "hang on the living room wall" quality. Kaleb was extremely difficult to photo because he's 2 and can't stand still for a second so out of at least 60 shots I managed to get 2 good ones. Oh well!! It was so cute because while I was taking pics of Jordyn he pointed to the river and started singing, "when Jesus Christ was baptized down in the river Jordan" with the biggest grin on his face. I also took them by the temple because the trees are beautiful this time of year and he broke out in to song, "I love to see the temple...." What a cute kid! Anyway, 2 1/2 hours later, this is what I came back with!

My friend took pictures of the babies today so I'll be posting them later and I plan to take Regan and Morgan for pictures by the river later this week IF the weather cooperates. Grandma's and Grandpa's, you will soon have pictures for your walls so look out!

8 comments:

janna said...

I like the 2nd one of Jordyn the best, but the hands under her chin in dang cute too.

& I like the 2nd one of Kaleb too

But they all are good pictures!

Unknown said...

I have to vote for the one of Jordyn with her chin on her hands. It's my favorite! Great job on those pictures - although I'm sure having adorable kids helps :)

Brooke said...

Wow! Those pictures are great! I don't know if I could pick, but I did the the one of Jordyn with her hands under her chin.

Nigbur Family said...

Well, obviously with the subjects, the pictures couldn't be anything but adorable. It's hard to choose, so I vote for them all! Great job on the photography skills! Are you for hire?!

Jocelyn said...

How do I choose? I love the 2nd one of Jordy and the one with her chin on her hands. Kaleb's are both great. I like the 2nd one better, though.

Great job, Cind!

Lori Wilson said...

These pictures are gorgeous, Cin! You have a great knack for taking pics. Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you bought? We REALLY need a new camera, but I don't know what to get that will work well/won't put us in the poorhouse! Anyhoo, great job. The pic of Jordy with her chin in hands in adorable, also the 2nd one of Jordy. Both of Kaleb are beautiful. I love that he can actually sing primary songs. Someday Jack will learn to speak -- I think. :)

Richelle-Lynn Garn said...

Dang Gina Darling!! I love those kids!!I like the one where Caleb has his hand under his leg. That one looks the best of him. Jordy, I really can't choose. Hey just wanted to give you our new blog spot. I was wondering if you would like me to redesign your blog. I'll just do it for free. I am going to be doing mine too and I thought you might like to have one done. Let me know. Oh, our blog is jaredandrichelle.blogspot.com

Natie said...

I have to say thanks for your comment on my blog about change. You are so sweet. I feel bad for writing such a weak post, but at the time it felt right. Thanks for your kind words. You are such an example to me and I think of you often. I am going to type up that quote right now and put it on my wall. I love you.

And, I am so impressed with the pictures you took of your kids. They look great.