Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pics of Reg and Morg by the river





Last Saturday it was beautiful weather so I decided to take the girls pictures down by the river. My friend went with me with her 4 girls and I snapped some shots of them too. The lighting wasn't great because it was in the afternoon but I think we came back with a few good ones.
They had so much fun finding different spots to sit and pose so between her 4 girls and mine, I took over 100 pictures. It was so much fun and the best part is I didn't have to wrestle with the babies....DJ stayed home with them so I could go and have fun.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

These are great shots, you have beautiful kids!

Christie said...

Cindy,
you did so good. I love the close up of Morgan. Beautiful. You've found a new talent. love ya

Greg and Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg and Wendy said...

Wow! These are great pictures, honey! I love the close-ups of Regan and Morgan the very most but they are all great! I think you need to add two new talents to your blog list: photography and financial management...no, really! I mean it!
Love you!
Mom