Saturday, October 25, 2008

A fun afternoon with the girls!

This afternoon, DJ stayed with the babies and Kaleb while I took Regan, Morgan, and Jordyn up to the college to watch the BYU Ballroom Dance Team. They come to perform at the campus once every year and this is our first time attending but if I can help it, I won't miss it again! It was spectacular (okay, I've always hated that word and swore I wouldn't use it) but, I can't think of a better word to describe the show. We were completely entertained for 1 hour and 45 minutes and the girls were totally engrossed. Jordyn was so cute and took every opportunity to clap and yell for them after their numbers and she would whisper things like, "wow, that's amazing mom, "look, they changed costumes so fast, they must be magic, "I like that costume cause it's modest," "wow, that dress is gorgeous," "did you see that amazing move, mom" and on and on. She was bummed when she found out they had a night performance and we wouldn't be attending. After the show we stopped by to see one of my good friends that we used to live by 7 years ago, she has 6 of the cutest kids ever (twin boys at the end) so we have tons in common. Anyway, after a short visit we headed to ice cream at a place called BRC's. They have the yummiest custard ever with your choice of toppings, one word....YUMMY!!! (Thanks, Tisha for the certificates) It was such a great afternoon spent with the girls, even though I miss the other 3, it's nice to give the girls some attention w/out babies in my arms.

1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

Jordy was all "oohs" and "aws" as she told us about it yesterday! I'm envious! I love ballroom dancing! I think I'll tag along next year on your girls afternoon out!
Love,
Mom