Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Motto for the week!

After conference last week, I decided that we should post one thought a week on the fridge that we could say as a family each morning. I chose, "In the strength of the Lord, I can do all things" from Sister Dalton's talk. I initially thought she said, "In the strength of the Lord, I can do hard things but last night I was reading her talk again and found I was mistaken but I'm leaving it as is because it helps me get through my hard days. I love this gospel and the message of hope, peace, and comfort it gives me. This is my fridge door for the week, I'm working on next weeks.

5 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

LOVE your fridge motto idea! I loved Sister Dalton's talk, too!

Nigbur Family said...

I am impressed! Such a great idea! I love all the new picts!

Lori Wilson said...

What a great idea, Cin! I was just thinking that my fridge looks terrible -- hope you don't mind if I steal this, I think it will really help me during the day!

TaLaisa said...

I love that idea. I kept really good notes, I'm nearly positive she said 'hard things' and then 'all things'.

janna said...

I made a scrapbook page of this quote, it's on my blog & I'll email it to him.