Thursday, June 26, 2008

You've gotta love kids!


I had to post this picture because of what was happening at the time I took it. Regan was in one of her goofy moods and she told DJ that she was going to go up to his office and starting "rapping" to his secretary, "I'm lookin' for the DJ, the DJ, the DJ!!" She made up her own funky toon and had us all laughing so hard. The scary thing is, this picture looks a lot like me when I was growing up!!


This is what happens when children have no supervision!

2 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

Man oh man, Regan looks just like you at that age (and also a little like Great-Grandpa Rose!). I'd love to see her rapping to DJ's secretary -- that is hilarious that she came up with that on her own. She's sure inherited the teasing gene from her dad!

Jocelyn said...

Cin, it's a little freaky how much she looks like you in that picture. I'm recalling all 3 of us girls in our kitty nightgowns.....