Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Haircuts for Everyone!

Last Tuesday I took the girls to get their summer haircuts! I couldn't believe the amount of hair on the floor when they were finished. I think they cut roughly 13" off between the 3 girls. That could've been some great wig for someone if it had all come from one head! They all look adorable and it is so much more manageable for me which was what I was trying to accomplish! Jordyn spent that afternoon and a couple of days after being rather obsessed with her hair. She spent hours in front of the mirror combing, styling, trying on different headbands, etc. She kept saying, my hair is so cute and so short, "I want it to grow short all the time, mom!" I also went to get my hair cut that afternoon and came back feeling like a new woman! I don't know what it is about getting a haircut but it does wonders for me! (maybe it's the great shampoo and head message)



No comments: