Saturday, June 7, 2008

DJ just having some fun!!

Many women might be mad at their husbands for doing this (especially being 8 months pregnant with twins) but I thought it was pretty funny and my kids laughed their heads off! Kaleb (our 2 year old) was laughing hysterically which made it even more funny! This has been one crazy pregnancy! I went in to pre-term labor at 30 weeks and ended up taking an airplane ride to the University of Utah hospital in Salt Lake. They were able to get my labor stopped and after 3 days, I was sent home to be on bed rest for 6 weeks. Now, 7 weeks later, we are anxiously and maybe a little bit impatiently waiting for the babies to arrive! The doctors say it's safe for them to come now and they've decided that they want to stay in a little longer! We're hoping just a few more days and we'll finally get to meet these little babies!

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Thanks for starting your blog, Cind! It was sure fun to find it in our Favorites (Mom has it bookmarked) this morning at 2:30 when I couldn't sleep. It sure helped to pass the time to be able to see the picture of you and DJ again-I laughed yet again-hope I didn't wake Mom!! The picture of Kaleb on his trike with the airbag is precious, too. I've never seen that one. I know you won't have much free time for this in the future but know that there is at least one dad/grandpa very interested in your musings! Love.

janna said...

lol Brittany even laughed at this picture