Monday, June 30, 2008

A fun gift from Aunt Julie!


My sister, Julie, came to visit last week to see the new babies and she brought these adorable matching onesies that she made for the twins. At the beginning of the summer she came up with the idea to buy a bunch of plain t-shirts for her girls at Walmart and then made up cute designs to sew on the t-shirts. She spent very little money and they turned out adorable! I have always been envious of my sisters creative abilities but I'm glad that I get to be the recipient of some of their masterpieces! I finally got around to taking pictures of Porter and Kamryn in their matching "K" & "P" onesies! Don't they look adorable?

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Aaah! They look so cute! It's amazing how babies can make something that really didn't turn out all that great into something adorable! Thank you for posting the pictures! I love them!!!!!

Lori Wilson said...

Talk about adorable (the shirts and the babies!). Way to go, Juge! You are the crafty queen! Sometime I'm going to try this particular craft since it's SO original and inexpensive. Thanks for posting the pictures, Cindy. They are the sweetest babies ever!

janna said...

How cute!!!