Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our first stroller ride!

DJ and I took Kamryn and Porter for their first stroller ride last evening. The other 4 kids left with Adam (cousin) to go to Cokeville to spend a couple of days with Grandma and Grandpa Teichert. The were all so excited which made me feel better about letting them go. They had plans to go to Bear Lake with their cousins today so I'm sure they are having a ball. Anyway, DJ and I decided to try out the new "Baby Jogger" stroller that Grandma and Grandpa Rose gave the twins and went for a 2 hour walk around the neighborhood. We both agreed that this stroller is the best. It is so easy to maneuver and the babies seemed to be really comfortable in it. They slept the whole time while we stopped to visit several people that we haven't talked to in so long. It was so nice to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. I think we'll be taking the babies out for walks every day that we possibly can. Thanks mom and dad for finding the perfect stroller! Here is a picture of DJ with the babies in the stroller. What a cute sight!

2 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

Such a cute picture!! I love the contrast between the little pink bundle and the little blue bundle. I'm sure you get double takes from everyone you pass!

Jocelyn said...

So cute!

I thought DJ was taking the kids to Cokeville -- how nice you get to enjoy the twins together!