Thursday, June 26, 2008

Proud Grandparents!


Great Grandma Johnson Grandma & Grandpa Rose


Grandma and Grandpa Teichert

I am so thankful for such wonderful parents, in-laws and Great Grandparents. I often think how blessed my kids are for having such neat grandparents who always set such a great example. We have been fortunate to have lived in the same town as Grandma Johnson and as a result, my children know her so well and love her dearly. Regan and Morgan have fond memories of Grandpa Johnson and I'm grateful that they had the opportunity to get to know him before he passed away. Great Grandma and Grandpa Rose live in Park Valley so we don't get to see them as much but we are planning a trip there next month. I plan to post a picture of them with the kids when we get back!

No comments: