Monday, January 25, 2010

Wedding Photo's


Wow, do we look young!

I still chuckle everytime I look back at these photos. My hair-do (or is that a hair-don't) is plain hilarious. This wasn't just a style for the wedding, this is how I did my hair for about two years, with a tiny curling iron, hours in front of the mirror, and way too much hairspray. My how times change....I can get ready in just about 20 minutes (shower included) these days. My priorities have shifted just a hair--no pun intended!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Gorgeous then...still totally gorgeous now...

Lucky! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. I was so jealous of your hair in high school. LOL :)

Greg and Wendy said...

You are both beautiful people from the inside out! That was a day to remember. It is interesting how after the "all about me" phase of life, priorities dramatically change as these precious little ones gratefully become your focus.

As your Mom and Dad, we are thoroughly enjoying these history posts. Keep them coming!

janna said...

You mean you did not have a perm??
Cute pictures and thanks for sharing them

Lindsay said...

Oh Cindy I was always so jealous of your hair. It's beautiful and still is!