Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best ski day EVER!

DJ and I took the 4 oldest kids skiing at Pomerelle last Monday. Mom and dad offered to watch the babies so we could go and enjoy the day w/out juggling babies in the lodge. It turned out to be the best day we've had in a long time. DJ's sister, Ann, and our niece Shaylin met us up there and we skiied the day away. Jordyn and Kaleb even skiied down the Mountain for the first time and both did amazing. Jordyn was fighting me like crazy all morning saying she was just going to stay on the bunny hill the whole day. But after Kaleb went down I decided it was her turn and w/ a little force, she went with her Aunt Ann and ended up loving it. In fact, she just kept telling us, "just one more run, k?" She was out last kid to come in the lodge. It was so much fun to see her improve so much and not be so scared about skiing! DJ and I had a ball skiing and watching the kids have so much fun! Thanks to mom and dad for caring for the babies all day....not an easy task! I realized when I got there that I brought my camera with no battery. Duh!! So, I don't have a single photo of our great day!

No comments: