Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goals for 2010

* Enjoy my kids more....meaning, play with them, read to them more, laugh with them, recognize their strengths, snuggle with them way more!
* have more patience, I think I've had this goal for, oh, about 10 years and I'm not sure if I'm getting any better, but, hey, it's worth another try, right?
*Read one book, other than the scriptures. I know, it's pathetic, I never read other than the Ensign, the scriptures and kids books.. Now, if only I can just stay awake to accomplish that goal.
* take a trip with my hubby (Hawaii trip is in the making) YIPPPEEE!!
* take another family vacation--South Dakota was amazing!!!
* Play the piano atleast once a week. Regan is passing me up and that's a bit discouraging!

--goal setting for our family begins tonight so I'm sure I'll be adding to this list! My kids look forward to this each year and love to see those little checkmarks to the side of a completed goal.

3 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Great goals! I really love this New Year time of the year! Glad you're including the Hawaii trip in your set of goals for the year.

Jocelyn said...

You're awesome~

And Hawaii is going to be so great!

Brooke said...

Those sound like great goals! Best of luck to you this year! We wish we were closer so our kids could get to know yours...they are so cute! :)

Happy New Year!