Monday, September 29, 2008

The little cuties!

I finally had a few minutes to figure out the new camera so I thought I'd share a few pics!

Friday night the kids had their Fall Carnival Fund Raiser. I took the kids for a couple of hours while DJ worked on projects here at home. The double stroller was awesome and made things really slick. The babies actually stayed in the stroller the whole 2 1/2 hours. Regan was in charge of Kaleb and Morgan and Jordyn stuck with me. The carnival was cute and had lots of fun things for the kids to choose including, trolley rides, horse & buggy rides, petting zoo, 20 ft. inflatable slide, army obstacle course, carnival games, swing, and lots of good food. The school is trying to get money to put in new playground equipment and this is the big money maker of the year so hopefully it was a success.


5 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Sounds like the carnival was lots of fun! Those sweet little babies staying in the stroller for that long! Bless their hearts! They are growing and changing so fast...I just love their smiles! Loves and kisses to all from Grandma and Grandpa! Have fun in Cokeville!
Love,
Mom

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh,I should have said, "LOOKS like the carnival was lots of fun". Loved the pictures! I've never seen a school carnival with such entertaining things for the kids to do! Much better than the old "Fish Pond" full of junkie prizes, huh?

janna said...

I was a mean mo and we did not go this year, but it looks like your kids had fun!

Nigbur Family said...

Looks like fun! Little Jordyn told me I should talk to you and find out how to get to the carnival. Ha! I'm sorry we missed it!

Lori Wilson said...

The babies pics are so darn cute. I can't believe how big they are getting already. They both look so much like your other kids -- definitely Teicherts through and through!