Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good News!

I took Porter for his 3rd hearing test yesterday and he tested within normal range! I am so thrilled and relieved and appreciate all the prayers on his behalf. The therapy for his neck seems to be working and I've seen improvement in the past couple of weeks....it will just take time but meanwhile he is growing and changing so much. I'm not sure of his weight but I do know he is a little tank and enjoys eating. He is still waking up once or twice in the night for a snack while Kamryn has been sleeping through the night for a solid week. (from appoximately 9:30 till 6:00) Anyway, I don't mind getting up with Porter because it allows for a little one on one time that I wouldn't otherwise get. Last week he actually rolled over from tummy to back and giggled for the first time yesterday. LOVE IT!!!!!! Kamryn grins from ear to ear and loves to be talked to. She's turning in to a little momma's girl quickly and has pitched a few fits here and there for her daddy and ward members and then she's all smiles when she can see me. It's hard to believe they are already that old!

6 comments:

janna said...

What a blessing that Porters hearing is normal.

Jocelyn said...

hooray! I'm so glad all seems to be okay. Thanks for the update.

Greg and Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg and Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg and Wendy said...

Let me try this again! We are so thankful that Porter's hearing is alright! Prayer is a wonderful thing! Hey, you forgot to tell me Porter had rolled over! It seems impossible he is old enough to do that. Don't blink or you will be sending them both off to college! Okay? Give the kids hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa!

Lori Wilson said...

Yea Porter Pie! What terrific news. Man, it's hard to believe they are old enough to be coming out of that "baby coma" stage. Time flies (especially for me, since I sleep more than you :)!