Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What would I do without my mom?

I just have to take a minute to say how much I love my mom! Saturday I was having a particularly rough day with the babies and I called to get some moral support from my mom and as always, she listened patiently while I tearfully unloaded the woes of my day on her. As if my mom doesn't have her own things to deal with. You would never know it by looking at her, but she has Multiple Sclerosis which she deals with like a champ. She never complains or whines to me about how she feels even though I know she has plenty to whine about. She is always busy serving others and has the best attitude of anyone I know. She always keeps a positive attitude and reminds me to put my trust in Heavenly Father and he will take care of me. Anyway, my mom came up Sunday morning to help me get the kids ready for church since DJ leaves for meetings bright and early. She even went to church with us and ended up staying until almost 10:00 that evening. I don't know what I would've done without her because Kamryn was having tummy problems that day and mom spent much of the day holding and calming her while I tended to Porter and the other kids. It was so nice to have an extra set of hands but even more than that, I just enjoyed visiting and spending time with her. Thanks mom!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

We are lucky, aren't we?

And I love how kind your neighbors are!

janna said...

You are really blessed!


(Who is greg?)