Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Update!



Porter with Aunt Lori ******Cindy with Porter and Kamryn

My two helpers! (what would I do without them?)

I took Kamryn and Porter to the Doctor today and couldn't believe it when they were weighed. Kamryn weighs 7 lbs. 14 oz. and Porter weighs a whopping 9 lbs. 10 oz. I guess all my worries about them not getting enough to eat can be put to rest. They are such cute little things and we are truly enjoying them even though they are a ton of work. They both have cracked, what I call, "non gas induced" smiles in the past couple of days. They will make eye contact with you and if you're lucky they might smile a bit! I love it!!! They are such different personalities and right now Porter seems to be pretty relaxed and low maintenance where Kamryn is a little bit more needy but I've had enough kids to know that the tables can turn quickly so I'm really trying to enjoy every moment with them, fussy or not!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Your babies are getting huge! Mine were 11# and 12# at 4 months, we'll see next week what 6 months has brought. Again, congrats you are doing awesome and of course you look great!

Greg and Wendy said...

OH, LOVE THESE PICTURES of the babies! You can really tell how much they are growing! Thanks for taking time to post in the midst of your hectic life! Love you bunches!
Mom

Christie said...

The babies are so cute. We have to figure out a time you can come down and stay for a day or overnight. My girls are so wanting to love on those babies and all of your kids. We miss you guys so much. Call me and we'll come up with a time. Give the kids hugs and kisses, Christie