Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Janna, to the rescue!

My awesome neighbor, Janna Billman, came over tonight to visit. She happens to have twins (girl and boy) so she is an expert at the "twin" thing. She's always got great advice and is always here to lend a hand or a listening ear when I need it. Before the babes were born she made 3 sets of matching blankets and a ton of matching burp pads for them and most every day for a few weeks she dropped off cute little baby items. So cute!! Anyway, the babies have been fussy most of the day and the poor little things haven't slept for more than 20 minutes at a time, so when she was getting ready to leave she showed me the trick to wrapping the babies up tight (burrito baby style) like they do in the hospital and they have been sleeping side by side since she left over an hour ago. I was in serious need of a break from holding the cute little stinks so I am extremely appreciative to Janna!! Thank goodness for wonderful neighbors, friends, and family who are always popping in to check on me. I don't know what I'd do without you.

1 comment:

janna said...

You are welcome! Call me anytime