Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One Boy, One Girl





This boy, LOVES this girl! My dream of having these two little people be best friends is coming true. Sure, they fight over toys a lot, they push one another down on occasion, and have even been known to bite one another, but they really do love each other. It's apparent in their many spontaneous hugs throughout the day & their boogy kisses they so willingly plant on one another!! My favorite is when one wakes up before the other, one excitedly waits by the door for the other one at the first sound and waits for me to open the door. The grins on their faces is worth a million bucks. It's these moments that make all the "other" moments worth it.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I keep hoping that will be the case. So far they love each other only enough to get into trouble with each other. They also love to play in their separate cribs away from each other, and make each other laugh. I'm so glad that yours are getting along so well!
PS The wax is coming out of everything really well, it's taking a lot of elbow grease (and goo gone) to get it out of the clothes, but I think it'll work out ok! Yay!

Greg and Wendy said...

So cute! It appears that Porter especially loves Kami! I hope he is always her protector (Hey, don't mess with my sister or you'll have ME to deal with!" kind of thing)

Nigbur Family said...

I love how they wait at the door for each other...too precious!

Cindy said...

You're right, mom, Porter is smitten with Kami! It's pretty darn cute.