Saturday, October 17, 2009

Conference Weekend in Cokeville

I mentioned a bit about our weekend with DJ's parents where we celebrated Jordyn's B-Day but I didn't get to share some of the other highlights of the weekend. We enjoyed a relaxing 3 days with little interruptions with mom and dad Teichert. The kids feel completely at home at Grandma's and make frequent stops to her cookie jar and candy dish. It didn't take Porter long to figure out where the "goods" were and nothing was going to stand in his way of a yummy cookie. I think we caught him near the cookie jar at least 30 times where he would point and coax until we'd give in. Which wouldn't take long, who can resist a little begger, especially one with big blue eyes and an adorable face to go with them.
He figured out how to push the stool over all on his own!
The kids waiting with much anticipation as Grandma opens up a bag of candy corn! The babies were first in line. They LOVE candy, hmmmm.. I wonder where they get that from???
DJ and Porter chillin' watching conference. I love Conference weekend because it is literally the only time I get to see my husband relax and enjoy himself. Pretty sad, huh?

Kaleb decided to take in a session of conference by osmosis. Funny thing is, he fell asleep at the very beginning and woke up right after the closing song. I won't lie, he was pretty happy when he found out he'd slept through the entire thing. Hopefully he learns to love Conference someday!
Regan took the kids out exploring on the ranch. My kids love visiting Cokeville and love the freedom to roam and explore. It reminds me so much of my days growing up on a ranch. I'm kind of sad that my kids don't get to have that same childhood. But, thank goodness for the occassional visit to Grandma & Grandpa T's. These are just a few of the 50 + photo's Regan snapped. She's addicted to the camera, in fact, everytime I go to upload pictures, there are always random photo's that I know I didn't take. I won't complain though, because she really has taken some cute pictures of the kids.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Cin, Regan has a really good eye for photography. Those are really great shots -- I especially love the one in the metal tube thingy (yeah, obviously the ranch terminology left a long time ago...what was that about growing up on a ranch?????!).

What a fun weekend.

Christie said...

Hey, I think Kaleb is related to a few of my kids!!! HAHA!!! Or maybe even Uncle Scott, thank goodness we can read them in the Ensign!!! Give the kids hugs and squeezes

Greg and Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.