Friday, October 9, 2009

Hmmm...do you think we need to get out more? (part 2)

Add Teton Toyota to our list of family vacation spots.

I took the van in to get new front brakes with my 3 little side kicks in toe. Kaleb's face was filled with excitement when saw their fun toy room. The babies were entertained by the toys for a few minutes and then the remainder of the time was spent crawling on top of every piece of furniture they had. But, the most exciting thing for Kaleb was when the guy at the desk offered him a "fwee" cup of hot chocolate. (we won't crush the little guy by telling him it actually cost $220.00) Anyway, I think he was just as excited as Jordyn was about her exciting escalator ride. Kaleb kept saying, "mom, sanks for taking me to dis place," over and over again. How cute is that??

I think when we actually make a trip to Disney World, our kids will think we are the greatest parents that ever lived! Until then, I'll fill their days with fun trips to places such as the dry cleaner, dentist office, and if they're extra lucky, the copy store.

6 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

You and your kids just make us giggle! Be so glad that you are not dealing with the spoiled kids syndrome where NOTHING is fun and everything is BORING! Just love your family!

Lindsay said...

Cindy, I've been looking at your blog for an hour! I just love reading all your fun stories. Your kids are so adorable and are growing so much every day. I'm sad we don't get to see you more. You are such an amazing mom. You seriously inspire me! Hope to see you soon! Love you! Linds

Brooke said...

I think our kids are sick of our vacations to Walmart and Albertson's.

Jenelle said...

Hey, take the excitement where you can find it! I love that my kids still are so excited to go to the D.I. instead of emarassed! BTW, you asked if my girls get along? The two oldest are absolute BEST enimies, depending on when you catch them, and it can change in a matter of seconds. The younger two actually get along pretty good. The two groups don't mix too much because there is a three year span between Kaitlyn and Jenna. I can see how having three would always leave someone out. Wish I could help!

Lori Wilson said...

Your kids are so spoiled, Cin!!! :)

Jocelyn said...

I didn't comment. But I did laugh.