Friday, October 23, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do

I was waiting in the checkout line yesterday with the kids & Kamryn was sitting in the cart watching the man behind us. Suddenly he lets out this gigantic sneeze and then proceeded to blow his nose very loudly. Kamryn looks at me with a huge grin and then put both hands up to her nose and blows as hard as she can and ends up with a hand full of boogers. It was seriously disgusting, but so stinking funny! Jordyn and I couldn't stop laughing and of course, Kamryn thought she was hilarious. Oh, and in case you are wondering, I cleaned her up with wet wipes and used the complimentary Clorox wipes to clean up the cart. Swine flu has got us all a little obsessive compulsive about germs.

Oh.....while on the subject of noses and boogers, this just reminded me of what Kaleb said this morning, "mom, my nose has a runny nose." Cute!

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

So funny! Did the guy behind you realize she mimicked him?

Brooke said...

That's hilarious!