Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update on Porter

The doctor finally called a couple of days ago to tell us that Porter's x-ray was normal so they will proceed with Occupational Therapy to treat the Torticollis. His first appointment will be next Thursday so I'm anxious to see what they do. Yesterday Jordyn and I had fun videotaping the babies and taking some cute pics of them. They have on the darling outfits that Aunt Sheri sent them a couple of months ago. They finally fit in to them so we're hoping to have a few more weeks of warm weather to wear them. Thanks Aunt Sher! I also took pics of the darling blankets that Aunt Christie made them, Porter's is the cutest blue material with I am a Child of God written all over it in different languages and Kamryn's is pink with little angels all over! I can't locate the picture in my millions of photos for the life of me so you'll have to use your imagination. They are my favorite!!

Jordyn and I were laughing our heads off at these pics of Kamryn! She looks like such a little chubby faced cutie!

4 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Our little babies have grown and changed in just the last 6 days since we have seen them! They look dang cute in the outfits from Sheri! Porter's face has always been pretty filled out but Kamryn's makes me laugh! She used to have such a skinny little face and now she is so plump and adorable! We love them both so much! Good luck with the physical therapy for Porter. He's in our prayers!

janna said...

They are growing so fast!!! I am sorry I haven't been over more to help you.

Kamryn is so cute with her chubby checks.

Brooke said...

They're getting big, it's crazy how fast they grow. Our's were so little for so long and now they're huge and chunky! Landry had an issue with only turning her head one way and never the other way, I'm sure it had a lot to do with always laying the same way, facing her brother, etc...we just started laying her the other way, etc and it worked itself out, I hope OT works for Porter! They're cute, just like the rest of y'all!

Lori Wilson said...

What absolutely stinkin' adorable babies! I can't believe how much they've changed since I've seen them. They look so big. I love all the big smiles and funny faces.