Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday, Regan!


Doesn't she look adorable in this dress?


Happy 10th Birthday Regan! It was Regan's birthday on Wednesday so DJ took the day off so we could have a little morning birthday party and then go swimming at Grandma Johnson's pool. We also had back to school night that evening so we were busy but had a fun day. Regan spent the morning decorating her cake and as you can see from the pictures, she inherited a love for candy from her mother! She got so many cute things: sunglasses from Morg and Jord, clothes & a subscription to the New Era from DJ and I, a dress, shoes, necklace, tights from Grandma & Grandpa Rose, clothes, watch & shoes from Grandma and Grandpa T. and some cute gifts from friends. We had such a fun time swimming and spent 2 1/2 hours at the pool. I was surprised at how brave they all were in the water. Even Kaleb loved the water and we had to drag him out when it was time to go! We ended the day by going to Back to School Night at Fairview where we there was a barbecue for the whole family and the kids got to take all their school supplies to their class and meet the teacher. I thought it was a cute idea and really got the kids excited for the next day.

3 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

I'm the worst aunt ever. I can't believe I forgot Regan's birthday. What a ditz I am. I'm so sorry. We love our little Reggy so much -- sorry about the mental lapse.

Greg and Wendy said...

Love the pictures of our grown-up little 10 year old! It was so fun to be with you all!

janna said...

Happy Birthday to Regan!

Cute pictures of your girls first day of school too.

I emailed you one of them waiting for the bus.