Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wow, We're 2 months old!




I can't believe the babies are 2 months old already! They are starting to develop their own little personalities and smile big beautiful smiles often! I love it when they actually make eye contact and then give big grins. They have also started to sleep better and for the past 5 nights, they have have slept from 11:00 until 6:00 give or take a 1/2 hour. Are we on to something??? Oh, probably not but I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Thus far, Porter seems to be the easy going, mellow one and Kamryn is more high maintenance but we enjoy both of them and love to see their unique personalities developing. I don't think I could've ever prepared myself for this experience. It's definetly full of surprises and very hectic all the time. I find myself looking forward to milestone ages..... 4 months (when they can play with toys), 6 months (when they can scoot), etc. but I know each of those stages will be hard it's own way so I need to enjoy every moment as it is. I love these little babies and feel so fortunate to have been blessed with 6 healthy children.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I just still can not believe you have 6 children. When did you get old!!! HAHA!!! They have changed so much. We would love to have you anytime you think you can come. My girls want to see those babies so bad. Thanks for your email, you're a sweetheart. Love you tons, Christie

Greg and Wendy said...

I can hardly believe our little sweethearts are two months old! Dad and I were just discussing that on the way home from Julie's because it was the 11th! They have changed so much and look so healthy and so so so adorable! I love the pictures on their tummies! Hope you are feeling better each day, honey. We love you!