Monday, June 6, 2011

Pre-Girl's Camp Photos- (Regan)

Our camp director is in the process of taking photos of every one of our Y.W. for girls camp this year.  Regan had so much fun with her mini photo shoot.  Kara just sent me a couple to preview, one really adorable picture and one seriously funny pic--I love Regan's expression in the bottom picture!  
Dang, she's growing up!

Sabrina, Lindee, Regan, and Tierra....  Cute girls. 
Regan leaves for Trek next Tuesday and then is home for a week and then gone again for Girl's Camp.  I'm going to miss her so much but I'm excited for her to have these opportunities!

2 comments:

Christie said...

K. Cind if you think it freaks you out that Whit is all grown up. Imagine what it does to me to know that your oldest is going on trek. I started teaching primary yesterday and one of the kids asked if I was a grandma, I said no not yet and he said. Wow, you're old, you should be. Ok, so much for my self-esteem. HAHA. love ya Regs have a great time!!!!

Greg and Wendy said...

Can she be any more beautiful, adorable, fun, helpful, friendly, courteous...I feel like I'm reciting the scout oath! We love this girl! How can we have two nearly 13 year-old grandkids? Hope you have a great time on the trek, honey!