Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The task at hand....

.....teaching Porter that it is NOT okay to drop his pants and whiz wherever we are at whether it be in our front yard, tennis camp, soccer games, or at the neighbors.  This morning he decided to try out the garage as his watering hole.  YIKES!!  This kid is something else, nothing like his older brother Kaleb and he's giving me an education on how most little boys probably are.  On the other hand, I guess I could be glad that he's chosen other places as his bathroom because when he actually uses the toilet, I end up having to scrub the toilet and walls surrounding:)  Gotta love little boys!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Here, here.... :) Good luck!

Seth and Natalie said...

Dax hasn't figured out how to unsnap his wranglers yet, so we're safe. So far. He does love to pee outside though.

Lindsay said...

haha thanks for the good laugh! I feel like I may be reading my future! :)

Greg and Wendy said...

I'm chuckling so hard right now!