Thursday, February 25, 2010

Morgan's Museum

Morgan spent a couple of hours after school yesterday preparing this little display for me. She's my kid that thinks outside the box, and, therefore, I always know I'm in for a surprise when she has something to show me. She used some of Kaleb's different sets of toys to set up a Museum in his room that all of us could walk through. She even made name tags and explained things to us as we walked through. She informed me that we rarely go to Museum's and that she'd like to go to some more often. Unfortunetly, I'm afraid she'll have to wait awhile because Museum's and twin babies doesn't sound like my idea of fun!

6 comments:

Nigbur Family said...

What a little smartie! I am impressed with how creative she is!

Seth and Natalie said...

Wow, she is very creative. Tell her not to be so sad about the whole museum thing, hers is probably better than the real thing.

Christie said...

Get right on that museum thing Cind, after all the child needs to be enlighted!!! Love ya

Greg and Wendy said...

The more time we spend with her, the more we realize what a creative little mind she has. Really, quite amazing for one so young!

Nigbur Family said...

Hey Cindy! I just wanted to let you know I went private on my blog so if you still want 2 see it, just email me so I can add you. andreanigbur@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

If you ever make it to Ogden Utah, go to the Treehouse Museum. Even the babies will love it! (and they can't destroy anything!)
That's a great display for such a cute kid!