Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankfullness continued

Today I'm grateful for:

*help with the kids at church, particularly in Sacrament meeting
*warm gloves and hats for my kids as they head out the door for school
*words of encouragement
*kids who want to share the sweetness of the gospel
*piano
*Regan scoring another basket at her game
*the confidence she's gaining in basketball
*warm showers
*yummy food
*minimal back pain lately
*listening to Morgan give a talk in primary
*music, particularly the primary songs
*nursery!!!!!!!!!!!! The babies went for the first time yesterday and stayed the whole time!!!!!!!!
*my Patriarchal Blessing
*My wonderful parents
*My sweet In-laws
*Kaleb whispering in my ear, "I love you mom"
*Jordyn offering to help clean up a huge mess made by the babies
*Morgan listening intently while studying Preach My Gospel (chapter 9) We've been challenged by our Stake President to study this as a family
*Regan's sensitivity to everyone around her
*Kamryn & Porter's loves and kisses exchanged so freely
*good grades
*fun roller skating rink to celebrate good grades
*a husband who loves the gospel
*my little family (okay, big family) I love them more than I can possibly express

3 comments:

Jaedon Flora said...

Cindy - You are the best. I loved your list and I loved Kamryn and Porter's love note to you. I get those as well. I think I must steal your idea for my blog sometime. Thanks for the good morning laugh. I needed it today and you always come through! xoxoxoxo forever - Tisha

Jocelyn said...

Love this list.

I forgot the babies went to nursery! It's one of my greatest blessings in life, too!!! LOVE NURSERY!

Love you so much.

Greg and Wendy said...

These thankful posts make me just burst with thankfulness! So all I can say is "Thanks" for taking the time to do it!