Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful!

I've missed a few days but have had "thankful" thoughts rolling through my brain while away from the computer. Here goes:

*church leaders who are inspired
*the Gift and miracle of life
*traditions and how important they are to my children
*6 children who ALL believe in Santa! (LOVE THIS)
*bottled fruit
*the ability to see life through my children's eyes
*that the babies made it all the way through Sacrament meeting w/out going out once! YAH!!!
*a desire to be a better mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, etc.
*huge hugs from my kids every time I open the door to leave somewhere, even if it is just out to the deep freeze. (true statement)
*the chance to sit next to a sister in our ward in Sacrament meeting who hasn't been out to church in years.
*seeing true joy in my husbands face when he greeted this sister in our ward.
*my husband
*my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
*kids acting out the Nativity Sunday afternoon
*the excitement of the first real snow storm
*tithing settlement and the kids excitement to find out how much they each paid
*ward Choir- I'm finding out I really do love to sing
*DJ taking a few minutes to fix Kaleb's guitar and the expression on Kaleb's face when it was all fixed! PRICELESS!
*feeling the spirit in church meetings even with 2 monkey's climbing all over me!
*having my husband home after a long day of church meetings
*the ability to put one foot in front of the other to accomplish things today.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love it, Cin.

Greg and Wendy said...

What a beautiful list. This season has been made so much sweeter for me by reading yours and Julie's thankful lists and recording my own. Thank you!
So glad you made it through a Sacrament Meeting with the babies. How did nursery go this week?