Monday, November 2, 2009

I love my husband

My hubby will die when he see's that I've posted these photos. He came in from evening church meetings just in time to help us can applesauce. I made him wear my cute apron so he was striking all kinds of poses for the kids just to prove his manliness depite the girly apron. He had
us laughing our heads off.
Jordyn's job was filling the pot with apples that DJ cut in half. Kamryn's job, taking a bite out of every apple to make sure there were no worms. Morgan's job, cutting apples in pieces, (not pictured here)
Regan's job, running the Victorio Strainers; Porter's job, to stay in his high chair and out of trouble, and to have a cute grin on his face.

I just have to say that I love my husband. He's swamped with responsiblities at his new position at the college, swamped with Bishop responsibilites yet somehow manages to help me do all of my projects. He frequently does the dinner dishes, and makes time to play board games with the kids. He works hard at everything he does and rarely takes time for himself. He loves the gospel and loves each member of our ward so much. He spends hours each week visiting members of our ward, especially the less active members. He has a strong desire to bring each one of these people back in to activity. I love him so much and I feel blessed to have spent the past 14 years with him and look forward to many more.
Okay, that was seriously off the subject but it needed to be said! I love you, DJ!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

A very sweet post --- but I have to tell you what Chloe asked when she saw these pictures:


"What's he being for Halloween?"

Greg and Wendy said...

We love him, too! Such a sweet post.

Greg and Wendy said...

Love the picture of Porter in the high chair! It's a classic! Your applesauce is so pink and pretty. Did you add a little food coloring? Mine was light pink with the Jonathans.