Tuesday, November 17, 2009

more thankfulness

Today I'm thankful for:

*A full nights rest, just doesn't happen around here very often
*ear plugs
*cold medicine
*super long phone visit with my awesome sister, Julie (love you, juj)
*Kamryn's rodeo queen wave, it just makes me smile
*Porter's perma-grin when he stands on DJ's hands. (a trick all of my kids have mastered and LOVE)
*Morgan entertaining the babies for a solid hour while I fixed dinner
*yummy, new, recipes from other people's blogs
*my kids willingness to try the yummy, new, recipes
*preschool
*crayons and paper...my kids love to draw more than any kids I know
*Kaleb finally having the desire to draw and color
*great school teachers
*mid-afternoon jogs
*husband that does dishes willingly
*giggling in bed with my girls about a funny movie we watched
*quote I read by Elder Ballard, "There is no one perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities, and certainly different children."

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

LOVE THAT QUOTE.

Great list. Love you.

Greg and Wendy said...

LOVE THAT QUOTE! I don't remember it! Elder Ballard has a way of "hitting the nail on the head", doesn't he?