Monday, November 9, 2009

Grateful

The past couple of days I've been in a slump which is why I need to write this list to remind me that life is good:

1. healthy kids
2. my testimony
3. priesthood blessings
4. sweet husband
5. listening to Regan sing in church on Sunday
6. service
7. good friends
8. my good health
9. kids trying to be obedient
10. scripture study with our little family
11. school for my children
12. babies nap times
13. beautiful Fall weather
14. conference talks to remind me what's really important
15. temples, especially one so close to me
16. moments when the kids don't fight
17. Visiting teaching
18. hugs around the legs from the babies
19. good music
20. great examples all around me

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Awesome post! You have a lot to be thankful for!

Melissa said...

Great list..you are AMAZING!

Christie said...

Did you write the I'm thankful post before or after the twin episode...... Just wonderin' Love ya!!! Aunt Chris

Cindy said...

I started it before, finished it after. Power of positive thinking....right?

Greg and Wendy said...

Positive thinking IS powerful and sanity-saving!!! Love you so much, honey! Acknowledging blessings does help keep perspective. Loved your list.