Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tickling my funny bone!

I get the biggest kick out of my kids sometimes. Tonight for bedtime I read one of the funniest children's books there is (my opinion) called "Nosey Mrs. Rat." Anyone read it it??? It's seriously one of my kids favorites, including my 3 year old, Kaleb. Tonight was no exception, I actually couldn't get through the book because Kaleb had the giggles so bad and kept making me laugh just listening to him giggle uncontrollably. I don't know if he actually gets what is going on but something about the illustrations just tickles his funny bone. If you want a funny book for bedtime, grab a copy!
- - - - -
Morgan made me giggle tonight as well. Jordyn has been stuffing herself with choke cherries from our bushes and apparently she's swallowed a few seeds. Morgan says quietly to me, "now if she swallows a little dirt & rocks, she'll be able to grow her own little tree"
- - - - - -
The babies don't have to do much to make me giggle. Sometimes I just look at them and their cute little bodies and just smile at the miracle they both are. Now that Porter is walking, I love to see them follow one another around everywhere and copy cat one another. Tonight they were eating dirt clods. YUMMY!

Little Orphan's! I can't stop giggling looking at Kamryn's mud beard!
I love this picture of Kaleb feeding Porter--he looks pleased as pie! He truly loves "his babies."
You've got to see this pic close up, the look on Regan's face cracks me up. It seems as if she's saying, "mom, please take care of YOUR babies!" Actually, I think she said something like, "please take them, mom, I'm going to drop them." I think she forgot momentarily that they can both walk! Could that be what I look like when I carry them??

Porter loves this drawer, especially unloading it but the latest trick is loading himself in it. He knows he's not supposed to be in it so when we catch him, he just grins his irresistible grin!


4 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

You're right! The look on Regan's face is hilarious! I think she was saying, "Mom, how do you ever do this?!!!!!" She is such a cute little "mother" to the babies. Loved the video. Can't wait to see you tomorrow for the fun!

Jocelyn said...

That video was so cute. I laughed out loud when Kaleb tipped the ski-doo over. So cute!

And Morgan's comment was so funny!

And Regan's face is classic! That's exactly how I feel most days!

Loved this post!

Brooke said...

You have the cutest kids! I love that they are all so cute and so helpful and I love the picture of Regan holding both babies...I can barely do that anymore! You are an amazing mother!

janna said...

mygirls really enjoy your litle videos.

Brittany was laughing at this one.