Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Music Camp 2009


The girls were supposed to be as colorful as possible for the Musical so luckily my sister had a made a bunch of darling flower clips that all the girls wore in their hair. I think they all look so adorable. Lily always wanted to have her hair look just like Regan's--Regan thinks Lily is just about the cutest little thing!

This is right before the kids were taking off for final performances. Todd was sure a good sport having to deal with all the girls.

Last week we spent the week in Rupert with my sister where my 3 older girls got to participate in a week long music camp at Minico High School with their cousins. My sweet sister was kind enough to accomodate me and my 6 kids, my mom with my younger sisters 2 kids, as well as her own 3 kids. Her husband is the sweetest and was patient as ever with all the little bodies running around everywhere. We had such a fun week being together and the kids learned so much at music camp. The little girls got to participate in a Children's Chorus and Morgan & her cousin, Kate, were in Masters classes, music theory, & Musical Theater while Regan & Todd were in Master's Classes, Music Theory, Girls/Boys Chorus, and Musical Theater. Talk about a busy and intense week for these little kids. It's seriously amazing what they learn in a few short days and their performances were so adorable. Morgan was thrilled because she even got to have Aunt Lori as her Master Class teacher!! Anyway, while Lori was crazy busy at Music camp, my mom and I stayed home with the babies and little boys and ran kids to and from the camp, fixed meals, and tried to keep Lori's house in one piece. The kids also got to spend every day after music camp in the pool so they were in seventh heaven. What an exciting, exhausting, fun, crazy week we had! I'm already looking forward to next year!
Morgan, Regan, & Kate in Gertrude McFuzz



My favorite is my niece Chloe on the left booging down and Regan and Lily dancing together!

4 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

Awesome group pictures Cin! Thanks for being on the ball. I'm challenged in the camera department. Thank you so much for sacrificing a week and your sanity to come. It was such a highlight for me having you here. The girls were amazing at camp! I hope they had a great time. :)

Greg and Wendy said...

I am crying watching Morgan sing! What a huge step out of her comfort zone and she seems perfectly calm out there! We're so proud of her as well as all our other grandkids who participated!

Greg and Wendy said...

What a great recording of the PBJ song! You are amazing with videos! Even though you couldn't hear the kids singing along, you could really hear the darling words to this catchy song. I, too, love watching Chloe and Lily boogie. So cute!

Jocelyn said...

Okay, I'm LOVING this! And buying it on iTunes RIGHT NOW!

I love that you had the recording behind them, it made it really fun to listen to and watching my girls dance really made me happy! Thank you!