Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Music Camp!

Holy cow, it's been a busy day of trying to upload songs and pictures. I think I'm just about to the end of the fun filled week. Jordyn sang a solo, "The Family is of God" and was also involved in the Children's chorus. You get to hear me singing along with her--I think she had either a little memory loss or stage fright and forgot a few of the words but she still did such a good job and looked adorable. I love that she's holding the microphone w/ both hands the entire performance and her little foot movements make me think she was having a bit of stage fright. Good experience though!!

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

I love Jordy's voice. So pure and on pitch. Yes, a little stage fright but she did great. So glad you caught this and a bit of the children's chorus. Didn't you get a kick out of the little girl jumping up and down on the front row? She is Kerri's daughter, the wonderful lady who helped us so much with the babies. I loved watching the kids do the sign language. They really got into it!

Jocelyn said...

Loved this! I haven't transferred my videos yet, but loved these! Jordyn has a great voice!

The kids have been singing their songs non-stop since getting home!