Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Music camp- Part II


We were so grateful for gorgeous weather so we could feed the troops outside for every meal. Lor and Brad had a canopy set up in their beautiful backyard which made it even better. I love when I don't have to sweep up after every meal!

Kaleb's favorite thing was the ski-do. He played on it both in the pool and out!
Every evening the kids played in the pool for a few hours.
All the kids were so cute and patient with the babies--Lor's kids played with them non-stop and the babies loved the attention. Kate loved to crawl around and follow them everywhere.
Regan fell in love with all of Lor's jewelry and even borrowed a few pieces to wear for her performance. She also loved their cat and spent all her spare time snuggling it and begging me for a kitty. Guess what my answer was?? Kamryn loved the kitty but loved the tiny sour apples even better. I kept finding bits and pieces in her mouth and a whole lot of apples with tiny teeth marks in them.
The babies loved the outdoor shower--they would've played in it for hours!
Sorry about the nude picture but the babies were playing in the hose freezing their little bums off while mom and I laughed until our stomachs hurt!
This is the reunion between my sister and her 2 girls after being away from one another for 3 weeks. You had to be there to appreciate the pure joy when Chloe saw her mom! Everyone was anxious to see Brigham's scar (which looks so great after such a short period of time)

Sunday night we stayed with DJ's sister, Ann, in Burley. The kids love their dog, Duke-even the babies think he is the best. They follow him around everywhere, the poor dog got so sick of them that at one point he went and sat by the laundry room door hoping Ann would let him in and close the door behind. All of my kids have been deathly afraid of animals up until about 3 years old but the babies don't seem to have any fear at all.


Kaleb always looks forward to visiting Aunt Ann's house because of her cowboy dress-up and gun! He and Jordyn head straight for the toy room when we get there. I'm sure Aunt Ann feels like she's second to the toy room, but they love her just the same!

1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

Loved your post, honey! You remembered things I forgot. I love you and so enjoyed my time with you! You DO work circles around me, however! You are an inspiration!