Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pretty Girl!

Regan is one happy girl; she got her first "official" babysitting job on Thursday night. She, of course, has baby sat for us plenty of times and watched the neighbor kids while they were sleeping, but, this was different. She watched 3 kids under the ages of 5 for 2 hours. Her end of the phone conversation the day she was asked went something like this: "me, are you serious, Really?? I would LOVE to!! That sounds great!! Can you just hear her? It was so cute! She really needed a self esteem boost and I think this did it. She got along just great and was able to earn some money, although, I don't even think the money had anything to do with the excitement......I'll savor that while it lasts. She is a great kid, super responsible for a 10 year old and growing up way too fast for my liking! BUT, I'm pretty sure she'll never out grow the great hugs she so freely gives. I love you, Regan....don't ever forget it!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

She sounds like a perfect babysitter! I would hire her if we were closer and I didn't have my own little 9 year old built in babysitter here! I love responsible (and really cute) kids! Go Regan!

Greg and Wendy said...

Regan, Grandpa and I are SO proud of you! Never forget what an outstanding young woman you are!

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh, and what a beauty! These pictures show how absolutely beautiful you are, Regan, both inside and out!

Lori Wilson said...

What a doll! Great job Regs, we're so proud of you. ;)

Christie said...

I would've totally hired her back in the day. You always look for the child with tons of little brothers and sisters. I bet she will have a full time job now. She is the cutest child ever. Love ya Regan, want to come tend Whit, the pay is pretty good!!!!