Friday, March 27, 2009

The many faces of Morgan

It's next to impossible to get a serious picture of Morg's. She's such a nut and always pulling some funny face so this is my latest attempt. She was seriously just about wetting her pants and had me doing the same after a few shots. Enjoy!

pic #1 (okay, I can do this) pic #2 (I'm TRYING) pic #3 (never mind, I can't)

pic #4 (mom, I'm going to wet my pants) pic #5 (okay, I'm ready....big sigh)
----
Personality plus! I love you Morgan, you are beautiful inside and out and I think you are pretty amazing!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That third picture belongs in a magazine! She is such a doll and it continually amazes me just how much she and Lily remind me of one another.

Glad to see a post from you -- I always enjoy every second of them!

Jenelle said...

your kids are just so stink'n cute!I can't belive how much you do every day, keep up the good work!

Nigbur Family said...

Seriously Cindy-you have one beautiful family and you are one amazing woman! What is YOUR secret???? Let's make a playdate soon for the kiddos!

Greg and Wendy said...

So very cute! You captured some of the MANY faces of Morgan! She truly is beautiful inside and out! Love you Morgan!

Melissa said...

Love the pictures!! I don't even know the girl and I absolutely adore her! You are lucky to get to be her mama!