Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fire Station Field Trip


Cute kids!

Kaleb thought the ambulance was pretty neat!

I love the kids faces!

Jordyn & McKenna in the firetruck

"Give me a high-five, Jordyn"

I was in charge of the preschool field trip today so I decided on our downtown Fire Station. We have several in town but I love this station because of the fire pole. (oh, the firefighters are pretty fun too.) I got a kick out of watching their faces when the guy slid down the pole. Jordyn and Kaleb thoroughly enjoyed themselves, they've been talking about it for weeks so it was a big day. Kaleb was a little freaked out by the big trucks at first but it didn't take him long to warm up.

2 comments:

janna said...

How fun!

Greg and Wendy said...

What a great field trip! Were the kids really as well behaved as they appear in the pictures? A memorable day, I am sure.