Monday, March 2, 2009

Little cuties

Holy Cow, I can't believe it's already March, the babies are almost 9 months old and Spring is hopefully on its way! Kamryn and Porter are both very mobile now, Porter started crawling about a week ago and took his first dive down the stairs. Where was I??? I stepped out of the room for a second, and I guess he thought he'd follow me. Man, I felt so bad, now both babies have taken a spill and hopefully learned their lesson...but probably not. Anyway, they have both been sick for a while with this nasty flu that is going around. Their little noses have run constantly so, therefore, our house feels like one big yucky germ. Yesterday they were fussy and clingy and just want to be held and to top it all off, Kaleb started feeling sick after lunch and was burning up with a fever for a few hours but he seems better today. Poor kids, this is Kaleb's 2nd go around with it, hopefully it's short lived. Anyway, thought I'd share a few adorable pics of the little people. Kaleb loves to put his cowboy hat on Porter so they can be twins. On a daily basis he says, "Porter is my best buddy, he can't take naps anymore."

You can tell how rotten Kamryn was feeling in the polka dot jammy picture, her eyes tell the whole story!

Yummy, saltine cracker druel! I love that they can feed themselves occasionally, especially when I'm fixing dinner!

We love our daddy!

9 comments:

Nigbur Family said...

You poor dear. I complain when I have 2 sick kids...You are so amazingly patient. By the way, keep up on your french braids because I am going to be coming to you for lessons on Sadie's hair!(Otherwise I will just put that clown wig back on her!)
P.S-Let's get the kids together soon!

Melissa said...

So sorry everyone has been sick..I hope at least you have been feeling well!!! Love seeing pictures of your adorable children. They are lucky little kiddos to have you for their mommy.

janna said...

sorry about the sick babies...
They are so cute too.

Greg and Wendy said...

It's so sad when the kids are sick! Hopefully they will be well soon. I love all the pictures...especially the one where they are laying side by side with their legs entwined. So cute! They are absolutely adorable! And Kaleb cracks me up! It is fun to imagine those to really playing together in a few years (or less)!

Greg and Wendy said...

I mean "those two" in the previous post. I need to fully engage my brain when posting!

Lori Wilson said...

Cutest kids EVER! Sorry you all have the junk -- hope it leaves quickly. It will be a relief when spring arrives and everyone can go outside. My house needs to be aired out in a big way. :)

Christie said...

They are growing to fast. I'm in favor of spring. All in favor say I, ok the I's have it, time for warm weather!!! Love ya

bobbi said...

Hey Cindy-- just told Matt your story of the 3:30am call and he about died!! If you can hear him, "You have got to be kidding!!" Anyway, if it makes you feel any better, I have not learned to french braid-- why didn't we learn these things on the basketball bus rides? Cute, cute family!!
And my McKayla looks like your Reagan-- the short one, but fast one!! Fun times with all these kiddos, huh?

Cindy said...

Bobbie, hopefully you check back because I'm really wanting an invite to your blog and I thought you had sent me one but it's not working. Send me another if you don't mind! I would love to read about your family, your picture is adorable!!!