Friday, March 13, 2009

kid creations

My kids love to sit and color, draw, paint, craft, etc., so naturally we go through a ton of paper and though I love all their creations, I can't possibly save every thing they make so I'm hoping they will be okay with my new way of artwork preservation. For the record, I do save some of their favorites in their scrapbooks but the rest mysteriously disappears in the trash after a short stay on the fridge door.
By Jordyn (5) She particularly loves to draw people!
By Morgan (6): I'm hoping this means she's super excited for soccer to start! I think she did this one during church. Oops, at least she was being quiet!
By Regan (10): This is Regan's latest school creation. She loves any kind of craft project which I used to be so good at doing with the kids but since the twins came along, a lot of the craft creations have come to a hault. Sorry kids, be patient with me!

2 comments:

Christie said...

What budding artists you have!!! My girls used to draw by the hours. I sometimes still find old drawings in the back of a note book and it reminds me of when they were so much easier to please. HAHA!!! Give them all a hug for us!!!

Greg and Wendy said...

My fridge is peppered with beautiful artwork from this weekend! Love to see their creativity!