Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where's the beef?

Evidently we eat WAY too much chicken at our house because tonight I called the kids to dinner and before they even got to the table to see what we were having, here came Kaleb moping with a huge frown on his face and says, "I don't want to eat dinner, I don't yike chicken!" AND just for the record, we weren't even having chicken, we were having tacos!!


REGAN: Mom, I have to write a biography about someone I admire, who should I do it on?

ME: I don't care, who do you admire??

REGAN: Lot's of people, I guess I could write it about you and say that you liked lots of boys in middle school. HE HE HE HE , WHAT!! How did she know that?? OH, then it occurred to me that she found my middle school journal last year and spent a few hours reading it until I yanked it away from her and hid it! (or I might have thrown it away..hopefully) As I recall, I named every boy I ever had a crush on and I always ended by saying, "he was soooo cute." See, things come back to haunt you!!!
Oh, and she ended up doing her biography of Grandpa Johnson....a much much better choice! I'll have to post it when she gets it back.


Jordyn: Spunky little Jordyn loves to tease everyone in the house, but especially Regan. Tonight she climbed up on the bar where Regan was doing homework and started singing the 2nd Article of Faith song only changed the words to, "We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Regan's transgressions" WHAT A STINK! She is way too smart for her own good and practically begs for spankings!

4 comments:

Lori Wilson said...

Your kids crack me up! They definitely have the Teichert Teasing gene!

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh, yes they do! Love your daily updates!

Jaedon Flora said...

Cindy - I love you. What a great post. I yike chicken, I'll be over for dinner tonight - (I burned my chicken ugh)

Jaedon Flora said...

Oh and for the record . . . . how many boys did you name? Ha ha. I laughed so hard. I never did DARE to write a single boys name because I had 3 younger sisters and 4 younger brothers who would have used it against me in the very worst way.