Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Babies in a basket!

The kids get such a kick out of anything to do with the babies. Regan stripped them down to nothing but a diaper and made this little bed for them. You can tell by their faces they LOVE the attention.


DJ absolutely DESPISES markers! I guess this would be why, that and the fact that the kids always have them all over their fingers. This just made me laugh because I walked away for a few minutes and this is what I came back to. I have a feeling this is just the beginning of much mischief.
I love the look on Kamryn's face in the 2nd photo, she was caught "blue handed!"

5 comments:

Nigbur Family said...

Cindy these are soooo cute! I don't think your family could get any cuter! I hope your holidays were wonderful!

Greg and Wendy said...

Classic photos of Kamryn! So glad you preserved this moment for posterity!

And the basket pictures? Absolutely adorable!

Jenelle said...

We've had lots of those too. The worst was with a sharpie, two really broad lines right under the nose. She looked like Hitler. The best part was that it happened just half an hour before church...Good times!

Jaedon Flora said...

Too cute! Two make trouble with markers . . . . guaranteed!

Jocelyn said...

I love these pictures. And I LOATHE markers. Chloe thinks they should be used as lipstick -- yes, Chloe...who's almost 5! I hate the dumb things.