Monday, January 5, 2009

Big day at Primary!

Yesterday was a big day for the kids as they all got to change primary classes AND Kaleb is now in Sunbeams. Crazy!! I can't believe my little guy is old enough. It was pretty darn cute to see him sitting there with his class as I walked by. Right after Sacrament meeting he, very loudly, said, "mom, I'm so excited for primary, it's going to be so fun." I'm just hoping that he keep that enthusiasm. Anyway, the kids were so excited for the changes to new classes and their new teachers will be fabulous. I am so excited for the new songs that they will learn this year and love that they are pulling in songs from the Friend Magazines as well as other sources. There are really some great songs with beautiful messages. It was a great day yesterday as we switched to the 9:00 a.m schedule. I was up and going by 6:00 and we were out the door by 8:40 and I even managed to get the babies cereal fed to them. Hooray!! I congratulated the kids as we were pulling out of the driveway and Regan said, "mom, I think we did so well because we were fresh!" I agree, I love the early schedule.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love 9:00 church. Love love love it.

I'm so impressed!

Melissa said...

I love the 9:00am schedule, too. We just switched back and we did fabulous the first day. (Mark is at meetings by 6:30) Although I am a little worried about next week when it is not fast sunday and I have to feed all 5 kids breakfast and prepare Sunday dinner!!!! My hats off to you Cindy, you are doing awesome.