Thursday, January 8, 2009

Morgan did a cute project in her primary class this past Sunday and has been hounding me all week to take a picture of she and Jordyn so she could make one for their bedroom that they share. Four days later, I finally got around to helping her. I snapped this shot of the two of them right before Regan's D.A.R.E graduation. I LOVE this picture! Oh, and I took a picture of the project that she did in Primary as well as the one she made last night w/ she and Jordyn. Morgan loves projects and hounds me constantly for something new to do. She is really creative!


3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love that picture. It shows how much they really do look alike, which I sort of forget.

Also, Morgan is a good artist! Her CTR shield is great!

Greg and Wendy said...

Wow, that picture turned out great! You captured their inner as well as outer beauty! Cute art projects, too!

Lori Wilson said...

Gorgeous little things. What a great, classic picture of the two of them. Definitely a moment in time.