Friday, January 23, 2009

I love my shoes!


I was desperately in need of a new pair of shoes when my sister called to tell me she was getting rid of this awesome pair of Doc's. She wondered if they'd fit me..........YES!!! They fit perfect and they are so comfy! I've had several people tell me they love my shoes (which, by the way, never happened before) I'd had the other pair for around 8 years old and they were really showing their age. I'm not complaining though, I hate forking out money for shoes and I figure they kept my feet warm so why get new. Anyway, at the Chiropractor on Monday, the guy took a look at my shoes and said, "Sweet shoes, OLD but sweet." I thought it was funny and I'm just happy that my sister gave them to me! Thanks, JUJ!!! My feet love you.

Oh, my other Sister, Lori, made me the cutest apron ever! I'm so glad that I have talented sisters to keep me in style. You guys are the best!

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What's my talent? Stretching out shoes so they don't fit me anymore and giving them to you? Ha Ha!

I should have polished them first, sorry.

Jocelyn said...

I just enlarged the pictures and saw the shoes close up again...they really are rad shoes. Man, I DO have a talent -- for picking out seriously awesome shoes -- even 9 years ago!

Jocelyn said...

Okay, I promise I'll stop commenting after this one!!!

But I just had to say, that's a really cute apron -- Lor & Mom did a great job.

More importantly, though, that is a really really nice picture of you. You look so happy and beautiful in it. Now THAT'S a talent -- 6 kids and still happy AND beautiful...

Melissa said...

I have to agree with your sister, you are soooo beautiful!

Lori Wilson said...

Awesome shoes!! Of course, you make everything look cute! Glad you like the apron, too. :)

Natie said...

Aren't sister the best. I don't know what I would do without mine. You look beautiful as ever. Have a great day.